Monday, October 20, 2008

My Week-end

Well, I had an interesting week-end. It was my high school class reunion. Friday the "girls" got together for lunch. That was a lot of fun and lasted until almost mid-afternoon. Then Saturday night we invited the guys and there were a lot more girls too. We all had lots of fun! At least I think they all did! We met at a state park near where my sister lives so I also got to visit with her and her husband too - fabulous people!!!! 

Today I went back to my home church and got to sing 2 solos and play the piano for hymns. It was good to see old friends and share with them. Then it was on to my sister's church for lunch. Sure did eat well!!!!!

Tonight we had choir practice for our Christmas cantata and I get to do a solo in it!

It's been a good week-end!!!!!!!! What did you do?